2021 Breakfast & Biz: Breakfast & Biz - The New World of the “Office”
The return to “normal” work arrangements following the global pandemic is a current conundrum for business leaders. How are employees best engaged, productive, and safe given the more than year of uncertainty we’ve all faced?
Building on learning from the pandemic and research about employee engagement and retention methods, this workshop seeks to help business leaders build productive, engaging, and safe workplaces by deploying a new paradigm for a new “normal”.
We will discuss:
● The current data and research on what employees want when it comes to in-office, hybrid, and remote work arrangements
● Safety and communication issues around vaccination requirements and conversations
● Research on what builds employee engagement and retention across the span of time and how to deploy these methods in the post-Covid era
● How to think like a scientist to hypothesize, test, gather data, and validate the best practices specific to YOUR workplace when it comes to when, where, and how work best gets done
● How to deploy autonomous and safe workplace practices to engage your workforce for the future
Our presenter, Mary Ila Ward, founded Horizon Point Consulting in 2011 and MatchFIT, LLC in 2018 with a drive to move the workplace forward through innovative people practices. With a background in corporate recruiting, economic and workforce development, talent management and leadership coaching and training, Ward helps employers and communities focus on growth by challenging leaders to push the limits through forward thinking cultures and practices that are grounded in sound research and science. Mary Ila is SHRM-SCP and SPHR certified.
This event is presented by Redstone Federal Credit Union, along with gold sponsors JT Ray Company and Lightwire Solutions.
Social distancing protocols will be observed and those not fully vaccinated are asked to wear a mask. Seating is limited to the first 50 guests.