Business and Finance Director
BUSINESS & FINANCE MANAGER
For over 30 years, Hospice of the Valley has been a leader in providing compassionate care to those dealing with serious illness., This position supports the Agency by managing all aspects of fiscal operations to include all general accounting functions revenue cycle management, fiscal analysis, financial planning, payroll and accounts payable . Responsible for preparation of monthly financial statements and reports for management team and Board. Supervises financial staff.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or a closely related field; and
- Have had a minimum of five (5) years of experience in business administration with an accounting focus; and
- Must have and maintain current driver’s license and automobile liability insurance; and
- Must successfully complete the post job offer physical, and submit to immunizations and periodic tuberculin skin tests or chest x-rays at agency expense.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Masters in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
- Knowledge of health care policies and reimbursement practices.
- Proficient with computer systems and software, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and data entry.
- Thorough knowledge of general accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Proficient with all aspects of general ledger including but not limited to chart of account structure, account reconciliations, journal entries, etc., accounts payable, and accounts receivable analysis.
- Capable of tracking large amounts of data with Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work in a timely manner with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Competitive Salary
- 401K/401K Roth
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO/LTS and Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Parking