Calhoun Community College
- Assist students with career assessments and career exploration activities.
- Collaboratively develop effective presentations and activities to facilitate career exploration activities and soft skills training.
- Monitor and maintain users and job postings in the HireCalhoun career portal.
- Conduct classroom presentations in academic and technical programs.
- Schedule and host business and industry meet and greet events for Calhoun students and alumni.
- Coordinate job shadowing and CO-OP opportunities for Calhoun students.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with community agencies and organizations.
- Engage in career assessment training and continuously monitor enrollment processes at the College.
- Provide career services to potential, current and alumni students.
- Provide career services-related instruction as needed.
- Regularly engage in professional learning activities and actively seek information about developing trends and ideas.
- Use technology effectively for word processing, record-keeping, instructional applications, electronic communication, information and data management.
- Comply with ACCS policies, the Department of Postsecondary Education, and the College.
- Travel to service area for training and networking opportunities.
- Perform all duties with professionalism.
- Perform other duties as assigned.