Records Clerk (2 or more positions)
Calhoun Community College
- Greet visitors, answer the telephone, respond to email, and provide admissions and records assistance to students, faculty, staff, and the general public.
- Maintain a working knowledge of college information and all admissions and records related processes.
- Process records requests including but not limited to issuing out-going transcripts, enrollment verification forms, admissions applications and graduation applications.
- Assist with scanning admissions and records documents into BDMS.
- Communicate departmental requirements, policies, and procedures relevant to students throughout all stages of the enrollment cycle from initial application for admission through graduation.
- Maintain a confidential working environment with respect to student records in accordance to FERPA guidelines.
- Load ACT and SAT scores.
- Perform all duties with professionalism.
- Alert supervisor of any issues requiring the attention and direction of upper management.
- Assist with other enrollment functions housed in the Office of Admissions & Records as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.