Physical Security Administrator/Network/Server Specialist
Calhoun Community College
- Manage and maintain physical security and surveillance system.
- Manage and maintain Campus Fax/Analog telecommunication lines.
- Network support.
- Assist in Cisco IP Telephony support.
- Assist with the management and support of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Coordinate system rollouts and deployments with technicians.
- Analyze information technology systems and provide solutions to end-users.
- Identify computer malfunctions and initiate corrective action to maintain workflow.
- Coordinate with personnel regarding program requirements for new technology.
- Maintain and document computer software as required.
- Promote positive and productive relationships with service areas.
- Perform all duties with professionalism.
- Perform related work as assigned.