Pest Control Technician
Cook’s Pest Control, Inc., a family-owned business, has over 300,000 customers, 1650+ employees and 37 locations. Cook’s has been servicing customer for over 90 years and is known throughout the Southeast for their integrity, community involvement, and commitment to excellence. With that kind of reputation, it’s no wonder we have been named one of the most successful Pest Control companies in the United States!
Do you want to work for a company that values Faith, Family and Community? Do you need great pay and benefits? Would you enjoy a flexible, independent work environment?
If the answer is YES, start a rewarding career as a Pest Control Technician with Cook’s Pest Control, Inc. TODAY!
- Driving company vehicle directly to customer locations from your home; return home after last appointment
- Contacting customers to schedule pest control/termite service
- Mixing products and loading equipment into a company service vehicle
- Administering treatments, install preventative products and/or service bait/termite stations
- Collecting payments from customers
- Completing home inspections and recommending solutions for pest/termite problems
- Visiting a customer to remedy a complaint or service issue
- Prospecting for new business leads
- Sometimes, Saturday and evening work is required
- No experience? No problem! Cook’s offers the best training in the industry!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Great Attitude and Work Ethic
- An acceptable Drug Test, Criminal Background check and Driving Record
Along with a great place to work, Cook’s employees enjoy:
- Company Provided Vehicle and Gas Card (for business use, upon route assignment)!
- Starting pay $18/hour with earnings potential of up to $65,000/year!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability!
- Flexible, Independent Work Environment!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off – Vacation/Sick Time + Holidays!
- Mentorship & Advancement opportunities!
* Cook’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.