GSE, Inc. is an environmental engineering and consulting firm located in Trinity, AL. GSE, Inc. helps industry and government comply with environmental rules and regulations. GSE, Inc. owns and operates drill rigs to sample soil and groundwater, and we are hiring full-time drillers and drill helpers.
The duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in collection of soil and groundwater samples for environmental projects.
- Assist with collection of soil samples for geotechnical projects.
- Ensure safe operation and function of equipment.
- Assist with operation of drill rigs.
Must be able to lift 90 lbs. to 4ft, have a high school diploma or equivalent, a valid driver’s license and pass a drug screen and background check.
This full-time position offers the opportunity to build a career in the environmental and geotechnical industry. Drilling experience is a plus but is not required. We offer on-the-job training to help grow and expand your career. GSE has 32 years of experience of providing drilling and remediation services to help create a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays and 2 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Uniforms and boot allowance