Intro to QuickBooks Workshop
Name: Intro to QuickBooks Workshop
Date: July 28, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT
Intro to QuickBooks
With Intro to QuickBooks training, you will learn how to properly set up QuickBooks to fit your business needs.
- Navigating in QuickBooks
- File Installation and Setup overview
- Working with Lists / Centers
- Working with Bank Accounts (Overview of Bank Reconciliation and Online Banking)
- Using other Accounts (Overview of Credit Card reconciliation, Asset Accounts and Loan Tracking
- Entering Sales Information
- Receiving Payments and Making Deposits
- Entering and Paying Bills
All classes will be taught by a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and will be taught using a PowerPoint presentation and using QuickBooks software for instruction. Manuals are very useful for attendee follow-up and practice. No computer is necessary!